Once you pasta is boiled and sauce is made there is nothing much to do left you are half way through of your cooking.
- Mix vegetable (one small bowl)
- Onion for garnishing
- Add your vegetables in the pasta sauce.
- Add tuna.Before adding tuna into pasta u can wash tuna with warm water to avoid tuna smell if you like.
- Cook it for 3 to 5 minutes so vegetables will be cook and you can taste the flavors.
- After cooking add the pasta mix into baking tray
- Garnish pasta with long thin cut onions or you can add mushrooms, fresh peppers anything u like.
- Bake in the preheat oven for 5 minutes so the water of garnish onion or your chosen topping will be absorbed in pasta.
- then take the tray out spread grated cheese over it and bake for 3 to 5 minutes.
Here your favourite pasta is ready serve hot and enjoy.