2 Fish pieces (thinly cut)
1/2 cup Self raising flour for dusting
1/2 tea spoon of red chili powder, dried coriander, lemon juice,paprika powder
Pinch of salt
Oil to fry
- Wash the fish, or defrost the fish if you are using frozen and leave it in the sieve to drain out the water.Rub salt on it if you are using fresh fish so it can reduce the fish odor.
- Now mix all the masalas in a bowl or you can use ready made masalas as well if you like.
- Now rub masala on both sides of the fish and place fish piece on self raising flour and turned over one the flour stick to it dust extra flour off.
- Warm up little oil around two table spoon and fried the fish piece .
- Once one side is fried turned it over and fry until its brown.
- Serve hot with salad and sauces of your choice.