1 cup Self raising flour
2 table spoon sugar
pinch of salt
1 tea spoon yeast
1 tea spoon baking powder
100 ml warm milk
Oil to fry doughnuts
- First of all take one teas spoon yeast mix with 1 tea spoon sugar and add bit warm water in their and leave it to rise for around 10 minutes.
- Now use one cup of self raising flour, baking powder, salt and sugar mix it and add yeast and warm milk and mix it well.
- It will form a soft dough which can be very floppy and sticky. Leave it to rest for around 5 minutes and get other things ready.
- Now take a dough and use some self raising flour to shape up the dough and roll it very lightly to make base and use small lid or round cutter to cut the shapes you can use your own shapes as well if you want.
- Now cut them and fry them on warm oil using medium heat.
- Once fried let them cool down and decorate with chocolate syrup or icing sugar. You can serve mini doughnuts with custard or jam as well.