2 table spoon plain full fat yogurt
1/2 tea spoon oil
Tikka masala (ready made or home made)
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tsp red chilies powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp ground coriander
1/2 cinnamon powder
pinch of saffron powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ginger powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1 or 2 coloured peppers
chopped fresh corriander
pinch of salt
pinch of ground black pepper
2 tsp lemon juice
2 table spoon oil
- Make cuts up and down of your chicken pieces.
- Add yogurt ,oil,tikka masala ( according to your taste),lemon juice and mix all together and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Pre heat oven using grill.
- Place the chicken pieces on the grill and put them in oven grill. If you want extra spices then rub more tikka masala on cuts of chicken pieces .
- Cook it for 20 minutes and then turn the chicken pieces upside down and grill another 20 minutes.
- If you chicken pieces are big so it might not fully cook yet.Check it using fork or knife if you can see little water coming through chicken piece place it back in the oven grill.Cook another 7 to 10 minutes
- Turn it over check again with knife or fork if it cooked fully take it out.
Your chiken tikka is ready to serve.Now you can dress it with some onions and peppers.
Method for dressing:
- Cut onion in long and thin tossed them in 2 table spoon oil .
- Once onion water dries up add salt and pepper.
- Add peppers and cook another 3 to 5 minutes and add some lemon juice .
- Put your chicken pieces in the pan and toss them from both side
- Put them in the serving plate and garnish it with some fresh coriander.