lamb mince 1 small bowl
1 tea spoon ginger garlic paste
Masala (chili powder, turmeric,ground coriander,salt)
2 Table spoon gram flour
Mix all ingredients with hands and make small balls and leave aside.
1 bowl chopped tomatoes
1 to 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
Masala (red chili powder, turmeric, curry powder, ground corriander)
5-6 Round black peppers
1/2 cinnamon stick
salt (as per your taste)
- Brown the onion in oil.
- Once its brown add tomatoes, masalas, ginger garlic paste and cook well until its mixed together and tomatoes water dries up. When you see oil is coming out of curry this mean it is ready.
- Now add little bit water. add black peppers and cinnamon stick bring it to boil.
- Now add kofta balls in the cooking pan one by one.
- Cook for 2 to 5 minutes on medium heat. Check the koftas and turned them upside down using spoon and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now check your kofta are cooked from out side.Once its start looking thick curry and oil stated to be appear add two cup water and leave it to boil.
- Now check one kofta it should be cooked but if you feel its need to boil more leave it to boil for another five minutes.