500 gram Fish
2 cup Parsley sauce
4 medium size boiled potatoes
2 tea spoon Butter
1 cup Mix vegetable
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
- Boil the fish of your choice with little water so it can dried up, In this way your fish nutrients do not get waste. Once boiled cut them into small pieces.
- Boil your mix vegetables separately you can choose fresh vegetable or frozen.
- Boil your potatoes and mash them add butter and pinch of salt and black pepper if you like.
- Make parsley sauce. Bisto sauces are the best in taste.
- Now spread layer of fish in the baking tray top up with mixed vegetable and pour parsley sauce covering it all .
- Cover it with the layer of your mash,
- Spread cheddar cheese covering your mash and bake it in the oven for around 20 minutes on medium heat.
Here your quick and easy fish pie is ready to eat.