To make pasta sauce we need (enough sauce for 2 cup pasta)
- 3 onions
- 2 tin of tomatoes
- Pinch of powder chilly (if you want)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Tomato sauce (just for extra taste)
- Vegetable soup cube
- Add one or two carrots
- Toast onion in little oil until gets light brown.
- Add your tins of tomatoes and carrots and cook until tomatoes gets dried enough to form sauce
- Blend or grind the onion,carrots and tomatoes to create paste.
- Add chilly powder, salt, black pepper, ground coriander and soup cube and a little bit water and cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Once it looks blended together you can add little bit tomato sauce for an extra taste and mix.
You own pasta sauce is ready .
Click here for Step 3 - How To make pasta bake